Pricing and dates
Our standard package is all you need to have a great time and create special memories. However, if you’d like to tailor your Feel le Tour experience, you’re welcome to book some add-ons.
Any questions about our Standard package or add-ons. Email us at email@example.com.
Standard packageAll you need to have a good time
- Seven nights of the most luxiorous accomodation (incl. breakfast and dinner)
- Marcus Burghardt experience for the entire trip (insights, tips and tricks and support on stage)
- Food provisions throughout the stages (bars, gels, conventional food)
- Emergency support at all times(mechanical and physical)
- Professional experience (Feel le Tour kit, starting number and team cars)
- Daily physio treatment (available 24/7)
- Transport to each stage
- Transport back to meeting point (after completion of Tour)
- Activities organised for rest-day
- Provision of spare parts and bikes
- Luggage transport
Feel Le Tour 2023 is a one-week tour.
Join us for one of the weeks listed below. The start and end points will be in Châtillon-sur-Chalaronne.